VIP Club Volunteers' 2016 Survey & Recognition Luncheon
All VIP Club members, spouses, and associates are invited to join us for lunch, reservations are simply by completing and submitting the survey. Please, even if you can't participate at the FREE luncheon, we would appreciate your survey response. Last year 94 dedicated volunteers responded to the 2015 survey with a total of 24,275 hours, down a bit from the 2014 survey of 25,5676 hours reported by 106 volunteers. Thanks to Bernie Jansen and Frank King for tallying the survey responses - thanks to Bernie and Joe Schwarz who put together a program booklet printed by UNISYS.
Please use one of three methods to submit your 2016 volunteer information including your spouse/sig-others' times.
- Print page 3 of this this web site page, cut off the form, fill it in, and then mail to Bernie Jansen at: 848 Ivy Lane Eagan, MN OR
- Send an e-mail to Frank King [email@example.com] with the information which would have been on the printed form, i.e. primary recipient of your time and total hours that you and your spouse spent volunteering plus how many are coming to lunch - a hot food buffet, OR
- Use the on-line boxes below the table to type in your information then click the Submit Query button.
Your Volunteer Survey Form must be received by April 3
for listing in the Annual Recognition Printed Program. Late submittals will be recognized
but not in the program.
Coordinators for the 2017 event are Bernie Jansen and Frank King with support from other board board members.
Agenda for our April 19, 2017 event:
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Check in, Nametags, Coffee & Socializing, cash bar available.
- 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM Enjoy a hot buffet lunch,
- 12:15 PM – 12:45PM Program recognizing our volunteers, and then
- 12:45 PM – 1:30 PM Last cup of coffee and a bit more socializing.
Joseph's Grill in St. Paul: 140 Wabasha St S 55107. From the Roseville area take 35E South toward St Paul, get into the left lane and exit onto Hwy 52 going south. After crossing the Mississippi river, take the ramp right for Lafayette Rd toward Plato Blvd. Turn right onto Plato (west) for 0.2 mi then turn right onto Wabasha (north). After 1/2 mi, Joseph's will be on the right. From the Eagan area take 35E north to I494 east to Hwy 52 going north. Take the ramp right for Lafayette Road then turn left (west) onto Plato Blvd. After 0.7 mi, turn right (north) onto Wabasha, Joseph's will be on the right after 1/4 mi.