Welcome to the VIP Club
The VIP CLUB was created as the Sperry Retirees Club, a non-profit, social and service organization. Members are retirees, former employees, spouses, and retirement eligible employees of Unisys, Lockheed Martin (LMCO), and their Twin Cities predecessor companies.
- US Bank Stadium Tour: Join us for the first Club event of 2017 as we tour the $1B home of the Minnesota Vikings. The Social Activities tab at the left has a tab/link to your discounted tour cost, registration form, and other details. [12/15/2016]
- Mobility International is seeking volunteers according to Rich Daly, a former ERA employee. Point your browser to http://mobilityworldwide.org/affiliates/minnesota-twin-cities/ --- BTW, Jim Conn who runs the local affiliate used to work at UNISYS/LMCO. [12/26/16]
- UBBRG last Newsletter: The Unisys Blue Bell Retirees' Group final newsletter is now linked from our newsletter page. [12/20/2016]
- Site Redesign: Please be patient as we reconstruct this entire site for ease of reading with smart phones, etc. Note that the new Cascading Style Sheet controls the font sizes on all pages; for example, if some text is in blue like the newsletter page just above, that is a link to another page, pdf document, or an email address. Many pages will have prior format until conversions are completed. The GOAL is to convert all Club Pages by 1 February then set up a plan for the Legacy pages. [12/19/2016]
- Arizona Directory: Some of you who live in Arizona or winter there would like to know who the other Arizona snowbirds are to arrange golf outings, coffee gatherings or other social events. To address this need the VIP club will create an Arizona VIP directory. It would include the names and contact information of those of you that winter in Arizona and live there permanently. If you would like to be included the Arizona VIP directory, send an email entitled VIP Arizona to "email@example.com", or text 651-470-8905 or call 651-470-8905. The directory shall be distributed only to those who asked to be listed in directory. [12/12/2016]
- New Book: Space Launch Complex 10: Vandenberg’s Cold War National Landmark, by Joseph T. Page II. Former air force space and missile officer Joseph T. Page II introduces these amazing stories of dedicated men and women who led the American military effort to explore space. It includes some work done by employees of our heritage companies at Vandenberg AFB and Johnston Island. Check it out at https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/Products/9781467136310. [12/10/2016]
- Welcome to new Board Officers for 2017: Ben Manning as Secretary and Paul Hove as Treasurer. Keith Behnke continues as president for a second term. Thanks to Harvey Taipale for 8-years as Treasurer - he volunteered to be Vice President and to accede to president in the future. Thanks to Dale Phelps for 8-yrs of programs coordination. Thanks to Frank King for 4-yrs volunteering as Secretary - he plans to continue helping Bernie Jansen with the annual volunteer recognition luncheon. Orrin McGill transistions from VP to Director. [11/20/16]
- Membership Renewal Time: Membership 'paid through' year is on your US mail newsletter address line or in the subject line of the electronic distribution messages - use the newsletter form or see the on line page. [10/1/2016]
Contact our webmaster to post items in this section.
Search this Site
By accessing or using our site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access nor otherwise use our site's pages. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on our Web site.
- We provide this site for your convenience only!
- Our Web site is provided to you without charge for your information. By merely providing access to our web site content; we do not warrant nor represent that:
- The content is accurate or complete;
- The content is up-to-date or current;
- We have a duty to update any content;
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- Links to pages or sites outside of the VIP CLUB site are available or accurate; and
- Your access to our Web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses, or other harmful components.
- This is a living web site, i. e. updated whenever authorized volunteers have new information and time to do said updating.