To join, renew, or change your information for the club database; click membership form. Print the form and mail it to: VIP Club - Membership P.O. Box 131748, Roseville, MN 55113-0020. For membership application and renewals please include a check for the dues. If you are just changing your information, you may email our membership chair. The club's summary information is on a flyer. Member residences during 2016 were: 86% in Minnesota, 3% in Wisconsin, 2% in Arizona, 2% in Florida, and 7% in 28 other states and Canada. If you have questions, use the Contacts and Links page to e-mail Board Members.
Dues: One year $7 - Three years $18 - Free lifetime membership if your age is 90 or older - we presently have 22 in this 'senior senior' catagory.
Newsletters: Your newsletter subscription begins after we receive the application. We will also provide you with an electronic copy of our directory once per year.
- Periodic newsletters with program announcements, obits, new members list, Legacy articles, member submittals, and the lighter side.
- Participation in all events; April Volunteer Recognition Luncheon, Syttende Mai, Unihogs/Uniturkeys, etc.
- 'Low Cost' outings, i.e. although picnic attendee charge is $5, costs for food, shuttle bus, and facility rental are about double that amount.
- Hosts of the spring Roseville Good Old Days and winter Annual UNIVAC Old Timers' Reunion
- Ready contact information for periodic small group breakfasts and lunch gatherings
- Contact links with former co-workers via the Club Directory
- Opportunities for friendship via Club committee participation and recreational activities, i.e. golf leagues, electronics club, ..., etc.
Club membership is open to all retired employees, or current/former employees who are age 55 or older and their spouses of heritage companies and their predecessors' employees. Designation as a member in the VIP Club may be granted to persons, not specifically defined above, when approved by the Board of Directors. Spouses of deceased eligible former employees qualify for membership.
Heritage Companies or their predecessor organizations include but is not limited to ERA, Remington Rand Univac, Sperry Rand Univac, Univac, Sperry, Unisys, and merged portions of Burroughs, Paramax, and Loral, Unisys and Lockheed Martin Minnesota entities as illustrated here.
An Associate membership is available to individuals under age 55 who want to keep connected with former co-workers and our Legacy, you don't have to be retired to join us. Associate Members may participate at all Club hosted programs, however are not eligible for election to the the Board.